Nap time with daddy (he is such a daddy's boy)
Our beautiful son smiles ALL the time!
He loves to sleep with his hands to his face, forget about swaddeling him.
Snug as a bug
Starting to look more like Perez
We learned that if we didn't change him fast enough he has a good aim at the unaware.
A nice big strech
He sleeps more comfortably in our bed
Burping him
Chubby cheeks








.jpg)

He is growing so fast!! I hope I can meet him before he starts to crawl :( proud of you Nina you're going to be/are a great mom!! :) I love his chubby cheeks!! Reminds me of you as a baby! hahaha, kiss him for me! <3
ReplyDeletethank you...who is this? :) you're name isn't showing.
Deleteawww caroline!! hes soo cute!! I need to go meet him!! and see you!! Im so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteAwwwee he is such a cutie! & he's growing up so fast!
ReplyDeleteI hope i get to meet him soon. I miss you guys, hope everything is going well. Love you tons! <3