Saturday, January 21, 2012
It's a boy!!
January 8th was such a busy day. Noe and I went to church for our last time because we were going to move very soon to Nevada, we had to clean up our apartment, drive to St. George to pick up my mom from the airport, and try to get some sleep because I was going to be induced that midnight! Of course, I only slept for about 10 minutes and was already on my way to the hospital. While I was waiting fo rthe painful contractions to start. I couldn't really wrap my mind around the fact that our baby was going to be born within 24 hours. It was kind of scary but more exciting. After 19 hours we finally made it. Stupid epideral wasn't working so great but he finally came out after 2 hours of full determination in pushing. I have never been so determined for anything before. And we had a beautiful asian looking 8 lbs 3 oz baby boy the next day. I'm so thankful he's in our lives now. Having him helps me realize that Heavenly Father truly trusts us to take care of His spirit children. It also helps me to know that I am more than what I think I am. I am a mom of a hungry hungry boy and I couldn't be more thankful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Caro congrats and ur moving to nevada ??
ReplyDeleteOmg ur gunna b closer .. Yay .
He is beautiful! I'm glad everything went good. Jake and I wish we could have seen you before you moved, but Noe said that you and the baby were doing great. We wish you the best in Nevada. Keep in touch and send us pictures everyonce in a while of that darling baby boy!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog and wanted to tell you Congrats! He is adorable! I can't believe that he didn't come til January. He must of really liked where he was at:) I hope everything is going well for you guys. Good luck with the baby and the move!
ReplyDelete