Thursday, May 10, 2012

During his 3 months


So yesterday Nikolas turned 4months old....ahhhhh :( The time is seriously flying by! Stop it!

Almost 3 months old
So for spring break we went to stay with my awsome family in Orem and my wonderful tia Olga and cousin Arlette threw me a baby shower, it was so much fun! The dancing was especially fun. I love family parties, it's like a zumba party hahaha. Thank you guys, you're the best!


We got great gifts for Niko

Fun games! yay Mela could do it even with a messed up hand, what a trooper! love you.
 The best part of spring break was that my little brother Alex came to visit. It was so nice to see him, I missed my family so much, I seriously can't wait to see them. It made me so happy that at least one of my brothers got to see their first nephew. I love that. Love you Alex! (Dude you should play football...with Nikolas! :) )
One warm day, doesn't he look so handsome?

 

2 comments:

  1. Ya you updated! Niko is so big and too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! he looks so cute and grown up!!! i miss you guys like crazy!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete