Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Contractions contractions!!!....False.


   The day is coming when I will finally be free from the pregnancy stage. It has been the most challenging time of my life. I've never felt so exhausted and emotional in my life. However, that doesn't mean that I'm not excited to be a mom, I'm way excited to see our new baby. I've been waiting to have a family of my own for a long time, since I feel like I've never really had a complete family that I've always wanted. I want to give our kids the best family life ever and i'm thankful that Heavenly Father has blessed me with this chance.
   So, earlier this week I've been getting contractions, which I was really happy to be feeling because I'm done being pregnant. This (what feels like a 10 lbs) baby is breaking my back. I am so freakin' ready to feel my bones breaking, my stomach getting tight, and that feeling of being close to death...but! Of course I'm not that much of a dare devil to go through the WHOLE thing, I'm getting an epideral!! That will probably be the only fast relief i've recieved in this whole pregnancy. I can;t wait :) So for the next 3 weeks, I will be waiting for my water to break and will be keeping time of my contractions. I keep telling the baby to come out sooner but it loves Daddy so much that the baby is listening to him to wait until New Years! I wonder if the baby will ever listen to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment